Welcome to the Fred Moodry Library
Welcome to the library webpage! I will be updating this site with links that are helpful for you. Please, if you have question about the library, AR, or reading general, don't hesitate to shoot me an email!
Ways to Access Books
- Programs to use for school work
- Google classroom
- Free E-books
- If you would like to be added into Epic! Please email email@example.com and she will get your child added! Then follow these directions.
- First book
- If you would like to have access to this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a code and PIN. Then follow these directions!
- Audio Books
- Learning Ally
- Some students are already enrolled in this and need to download the app to use at home. If your child does not already have a login, please email email@example.com and she will enroll your child.
- Audible is offering select free audio books for children. Visit audible.com for more information.
- Hearst Free Library Books
- The Hearst Free is available for curbside pick up and they have electronic books to be downloaded. If you need help with either of these, please call the Hearst Free Library at 563-6932.
- Little Free Libraries--there is one outside of the school. It has adult and children’s books so feel free to come and take what you want to read.
- If you still need paper books, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk!
- Authors and illustrators are reading on facebook, instagram, and other social media sources. Because it is an ever changing list, if you are interested, google "authors reading during the Covid-19 crisis"
- Mrs. Calhoun will be doing a daily read aloud starting Wednesday, March 25 on a private facebook page. Check the Fred Moodry facebook page for a link.